Services

GET STARTED

Our Service Packages



Donations for Dawgs
Donations for Dawgs – Texas

$750

Suggested Hungry crowd minimum attendance : 200+
  • Donations for Dawgs raises money for your event! We bring the custom dawgs, your guests bring the appetite and money. A minimum of $5 plus a Donation of at least $1 per Dawg is expected for each one served. We sell drinks, chips, brownies and popcorn separately. Your deposit fee guarantees payment for products and labor expenses while 75% of the Dawg donations received are given to the hosting organization with the remaining 25% donated to our non-profit, The Each & Everyone Foundation. Events outside our maximum 20 mile radius may be subject to an additional travel charge or minimum guest count.

GET STARTED


Private Parties & Catering
Private Parties & Catering

$225

Minimum number of guests is 35
  • Each guest over 25 is an additional $9. Over 100 guests, the charge is $8 per person. This service includes a Dawg of choice, toppings, chips, a dessert item, napkins, utensils and choice of a bottle of water, a can soda or a Capri Sun. Events outside our maximum 20 mile radius will be subject to an additional travel charge or minimum guest count of 60 guests. We will invoice the balance due after the event.

GET STARTED


Children’s Birthday Party
Children’s Birthday Party

$225

Minimum number of guests is 35
  • Each guest over 25 is an additional $9. Over 100 guests, the charge is $8 per person. This service includes a Dawg of choice, toppings, chips, a dessert item, napkins, utensils and choice of a bottle of water, a can soda or a Capri Sun. We have a special Dawg Surprise for the Birthday guest! Events outside our maximum 20 mile radius will be subject to an additional travel charge or minimum guest count of 60 guests. We will invoice the balance due after the event.

GET STARTED


CALL US

+1-817-846-4447

+1-817-300-8418


2900 Marquita Dr.,
Fort Worth, TX 76116